The puzzle game Wordle has seen a meteoric rise during the pandemic. Invented by software engineer Josh Wardle, this online game is quite addictive and has become a hit with millions of players worldwide. The game is web-based and does not require any additional application or software. In the Wordle puzzle game, you have to correctly guess a pre-selected word by randomly guessing words and taking hints. Every midnight Wordle updates its word of the day and you have six tries to guess the correct word. To help you out, here is the Wordle 408 response for August 1st.
Wordle 408 Answer for August 1st
The Wordle 408 answer for August 1st is QUART. A quart is a unit of measurement for liquids, equal to approximately 1.14 liters in the UK or 0.95 liters in the US.
How to play the Wordle game
- Open any web browser on your device.
- Visit https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
- Type a five-letter word and press enter.
- You get 6 chances to guess the correct word.
- You can even share the result of your game once you guess a word or run out of chances.
It’s the weekend and what better way to spend it than playing Wordle, the New York Times word game created by Josh Wardle, a former Reddit American software engineer. The game has been played by many people all over the world over the past year and many of them even have multiple series.
If you haven’t gotten into the game yet, today seems like the perfect day to start because the word for the day isn’t really hard. For those who are in line, we predict that your streak will continue, especially if you are a sports fan as the word is mostly used among people in the community.
However, remember that it can be difficult, especially since there are many different combinations that could confuse you. So if you need clarity, we’re here to help.
Here are some tips to help you guess today’s word correctly:
What type of word is it?
Like yesterday, today is a noun. If you are an athlete or a fan, it will be really easy because it is something you suffer from or know about because it happens very often. It also rhymes with the word used to describe a fashion show runway, so fashionistas also have an added advantage.
What are the letters in it?
Today’s word has only one vowel, like yesterday, and it’s right in the middle. However, this can also be difficult because there are many combinations of words that have a vowel in the middle. With four other consonants commonly used in words, choose them wisely and you can get the word in three chances.
Definition of the word
This word can be simply defined as a sudden and involuntary contraction of a muscle or more caused by fatigue or tension in that particular area of the body.
It also has two other definitions that may help you. The first is the name of a tool used to hold two things together. The second is that the word is simply used to describe the act of stopping something from growing further.
What is the easiest way to guess words on Wordle?
The word game is easy if you approach it with a strategy that you build up after playing it for a while. If you are competitive and a fan of word games, you must already be familiar and have your own strategies for it.
For most people, using vowels has worked and is a proven method. Vowels can be used with combinations of letters from words that rarely appear in everyday conversations. This will not only help you get easy words, but also make you less likely to get into difficult or less used words. If that doesn’t help, consider repeating the letters, as this will often give you a solution. Last but not least, if you weren’t able to guess the word and you have time to do it, take a break and come back later, maybe it will help you solve it.
- Amazon Quiz: Identified as Manvinder Singh, the man who sent death threats to which star couple has been put under police custody recently?
- Amazon Quiz: Before joining Manchester United, Erik Ten Hag was the manager of which of these teams?
- Amazon Quiz: Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Amazon Quiz: Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Amazon Quiz: Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Amazon Quiz: Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Amazon Quiz: In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
- Amazon Quiz: Sweden’s Armand ‘Mondo’ Duplantis created a world record at the 2022 IAAF World Championships in which event?
- Amazon Quiz: Who smashed an unbeaten 64, as India sealed the recent ODI series against West Indies with a narrow 2 wicket win?
- Amazon Quiz: Which country’s president dissolved the parliament after the resignation of Prime Minister Mario Draghi?
It is important to note that Wordle is not difficult and is actually an exciting game if you like words. In fact, every day is a new chance to improve on it. Some days it can be the simplest word that you might not even have thought of, other times experience counts. The game has simple and difficult words that appear once in a while, so you will have a lot of fun with it.
While we’ve suggested some tips and tricks to help you guess today’s word, there are many other ways to do it. If we’ve helped you approach wordplay better, come back tomorrow for more. If you need help tomorrow and want to hit the road, we’re here to help. All the best!