Welcome to the weekend, everyone! It’s freaking cold in my part of the woods, so my plans include staying inside as much as possible, playing games, and watching the premiere of The Last of Us on HBO (okay, cleaning up the apartment a bit too). But before all that, a new batch of Quordle words needs to be invented. I have some clues and answers to help you out.
For those trying Quordle for the first time, here’s how to play: Just start writing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at the same time.
If you get the letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up green. If the word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. After using a letter in a guess, you will also see on the keyboard if it is in any of the words. You can always check out the practice games before you tackle the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle clues for January 14th
- Word 1 (top left) clue – densely grown like a beard or hedge
- Word 2 (top right) clue – when one is dealing with difficult things that may worry them
- Word 3 (lower left) clue — paved part of backyard
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue – what one might do with a thick beard when they’ve had enough
- One word contains a letter that is used twice
- Today’s words start with B, W, P and S
Quordle answers for January 14th
Warning: spoiler! Don’t scroll down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I will have tips and solutions for Sunday’s game on my blog as soon as possible.