Happy Friday, gang! And it’s Friday the 13th, no less. I hope you get lucky and/or enjoy some movies set at Camp Crystal Lake. Either way, there’s a new batch of Quordl words to figure out, and I’ve got clues and answers for you.
For those trying Quordle for the first time, here’s how to play: Just start writing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at the same time.
If you get the letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up green. If the word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. After using a letter in a guess, you will also see on the keyboard if it is in any of the words. You can always check out the practice games before you tackle the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle clues for January 13th
- Word 1 (top left) clue – a sound or instrument that has a high and thin tone
- Word 2 (upper right) clue — [blank], NBC singing competition
- Word 3 (lower left) clue – part of a line that is not straight
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue – not the end
- Two words have each letter that is used twice
- Today’s words start with R, V, C and S
Quordle Answers for January 13th
Warning: spoiler! Don’t scroll down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I will have tips and solutions for Saturday’s game on my blog as soon as possible.