Accountants are responsible for a variety of financial matters related to the preparation of financial records. These functions often include electronic tax preparation and tax refunds, the preparation and maintenance of financial records, and the accuracy of statements made. Accountants in the United States are required to perform all of these functions while complying with the General Reference Terms (GAAP).
Accountants usually have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. In addition, many accountants have a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) degree, which is obtained by passing a national examination and completing a minimum number of college hours. Accountants usually fall into one of four categories: public accountant, management accountant, government accountant, or internal auditor.
Part-time Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Associate – Process Risk & Controls
- RSM DELIVERY CENTER (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
- 0 – 2 years
- Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- Chartered Accountant With Internal Audit, SOX Advisory, Internal Financial Management, Contract Compliance and Debt Review.
- The candidate must have good financial, operational and technical knowledge and related risks, design and evaluate internal financial reporting control and SOX 404.
- You are eligible to pursue a career related certificate (CIA, CFE, CISA)
- Strong Data Analysis Skills include advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, and basic formulas), Word and PowerPoint
- MS Visio capabilities to improve process and data flow diagrams
- Openness to work day flexibility, speed, remote work environment, use of new tools
- Multiple multi-tasking skills, priorities and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English) as the position requires regular communication with RSM International customers
SR . ACCOUNTANT DIVYA PLACEMENT CONSULTANTS
- 5 – 8 year
- You Must Be Wise With A Good Accounting Knowledge
- You must have knowledge of Tally ERP,
- Be familiar with GST, TDS, Invoicing, E-way Bill Etc
- A little. 5-8 years of experience
- Have Practical Experience
Assistant Manager – Deputy Manager
- 0 – 5 years
- ₹ 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- New Delhi( Kalkaji )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Internal research.
- You are responsible for managing various accounting issues and related issues.
- Completion of financial statements such as balance sheet, P / L Account etc.
- Account Reconciliation Reconciliation.
- Use of accounting level and compliance check.
- Financial reporting, MIS reporting and MIS preparation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The applicant must be a Qualted Chartered Accountant.
- Must have a good knowledge of excel and oracle
- Must have knowledge of preparation of financial statements.
- Have good communication skills and the ability to present
- Assist in preparing financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e., GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and internal control systems
- Assistance in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and accurate recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement process improvements
- Help and act as the first contact point for auditor requests
- Manage sensitive information in a confidential manner
Qualifications for Accountant
- Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or a combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting / financial experience
- Demonstrate medium-sized skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with calculation software
- Excellent communication skills are effective communication throughout the organization
- Complete accounting for general accounting and account reconciliation
- Toward high profile