Indian Navy has released a brief notification and Post Wise Eligibility Details for the recruitment of Agniveer SSR & Agniveer MR under Nausena Bharti Agneepath Scheme 2022-23. Any youth whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years from any state/city in India can apply for this Indian Navy 10+2 SSR & MR Agniveer Recruitment 2022. Read full notification for more details and apply only after that.
- Registration Begin : 01/07/2022
- Notification Released : 09/07/2022
- SSR Application Begin : 15/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/07/2022
- MR Application Begin : 25/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/07/2022
- Exam Date / PET : October 2022
- Medical / Joining : 21/11/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST :NA
- Application Fees Details Will be Updated Soon.
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age as per Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules.
- Navy Agniveer Height: 157 cm for male and 152 cm for female
- Navy Agniveer Run: 1.6 km. Finished in 6:30 minutes for men and 8 minutes for women
- Navy Agniveer Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak): 20 times for men and 15 minutes for women
- Navy Agniveer Push Up: 12 times for men only
- Navy Agniveer Bent Knee Sits: 10 times (Women only)
- Indian youth whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years can apply for this Indian Navy Agneepath SSR Agniveer & MR Agniveer Scheme 2022-23.
- Agneepath will enable the youth to serve in the Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) for four years.
- Candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in Assam Rifles recruitment after 4 years & CAPF.
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer for police department recruitment.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance): Navy Agniveers will be provided with life insurance of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement as Agniveers in the Indian Navy.
- Navy Agniveer Leave: Annual: 30 days, sick leave. Based on medical advice.
- To get more details and benefits of Indian Navy Agniveer you must read the notification.