Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 has officially started! Candidates interested in applying for and joining the Indian Army as an Agniveer under the Agnipath Scheme can now register online at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application steps and specific links are provided below for nominees to refer to.
According to information provided by the Army on June 20, 2022, Agniveer’s online registration is scheduled to begin from today, July 1, 2022 onwards. Candidates and future Agniveers are advised to note that the July registration is done at the Army Rally to be held in July.
Candidates wishing to enlist in the Armed Forces through Agnipath Yojana can now register on the Indian Army’s official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The step-by-step process is given below.
Army Agnipath Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
- Visit the official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Agnipath’ tab
- A new page will open, click the ‘Subscribe’ link
- Enter the information you requested and register yourself
- Now using the details, log in and complete your request.
- Download all documents, pay the application fee if available and submit the form
- Download and download printouts for future reference.
The Indian Army has revealed that a recruitment program is underway to monitor Agniveers at August meetings. The official Recruitment Calendar was released by the Army on Twitter June 30, 2022. Important dates for Military Recruitment Agneepath 2022 are given below.
Army Agnipath Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Registrations begins||July 1, 2022|
|Recruitment Rally||Second week of August 2022|
|Combined Entrance Exam||1st Batch – October 16, 2022 and November 13, 2022|
|2nd Batch – January 2023|
|Reporting date for Training||1st Batch – December 2022|
|2nd Batch – February 2023|
Army Agniveer Physical Fitness Test 2022
- Group I
- Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 30 Second
- Pull Ups 10 Times
- Group II
- Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 45 Second
- Pull Ups 6-9 Times
Indian Army Benefits of Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme 2022
- Young Indians between the ages of 17.5 and 23 can apply for the Indian Army Agneepath Agniveer 2022-23 program.
- Agneepath will allow young people to serve in the Indian Army for four years.
- Candidates who become Agniveer will receive a 10% reservation in the Assam Rifles recruiting after 4 years.
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other provinces will nominate Agniveer for police department appointments.
- LIC (Life Insurance): Army Agniveers will be given a life insurance of Rs. 48 Lakhs during their time of involvement as Agniveers in the Indian Army.
- Army Agniveer Vacation: Annual: 30 Days, Sick Leave. Based on medical advice.
- For More Information and Benefits of Indian Army Agniveer You Must Read Notification.