Want to join the Apple community but don’t want to shell out a lot of money? If your spending limit is less than Rs 50,000, you should check out the iPhone 12 deal on Croma. That’s because the iPhone 12 64GB can be had for less than Rs 50,000. The package includes banking offers from HDFC. With just a month to go until the release of the iPhone 14, retailers are scrambling to offer discounts on older models. So for those who don’t want to spend a fortune on the iPhone 14, now is an excellent time to buy.
On Croma, the iPhone 12 64GB is priced at Rs 52,990. However, if you use HDFC Bank Card, you will get a discount of Rs.3000. This brings the cost down to Rs 49,900. The promotion is currently active in the Croma online store. It is not known if Croma has comparable stores in its brick-and-mortar location. Currently, the iPhone 12 is being offered for around Rs 58,000 on Amazon and Flipkart; therefore, it is advisable to choose the Croma menu.
iPhone 12 specifications
The A14 bionic chip with the next-generation Neural Engine processor powers the iPhone 12. It includes a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display. On the front, there is a 12MP TrueDepth front camera with night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording. The ceramic cover on the iPhone 12 provides protection. If you’re trying to decide between the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 13, you should know that there aren’t many design differences between the two. The camera sensors on the iPhone 12’s camera island are arranged vertically, but the sensors on the iPhone 13, which has an identical design, are arranged diagonally.
The A14 bionic chip with the next-generation Neural Engine processor powers the iPhone 12. It includes a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display. On the front, there is a 12MP TrueDepth front camera with night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording. The ceramic cover on the iPhone 12 provides protection.
- DreamHost Web Hosting Review
- How to get a free Disney+Hotstar subscription: Check out Airtel’s new recharge plans
- Five iPhone 14 Pro features that were on Android first
- How To Download Songs On Youtube Music Without Premium? Can You Download Youtube Music Without Premium?
- Researchers built a mobile app that can detect COVID-19 using your voice
- Apple iPhone 14 could be cheaper than iPhone 13
- Google warns users to quickly update Chrome to avoid hacking risk
- Why Can I Never See the Northern Lights From Where I Live?
- iPhone 12 Now Available Under Rs 50,000
- How to change language settings in Facebook, Instagram