Photo Styles allow you to customize your photo style in the camera app on iPhone 13 devices. Choose a preset between rich, bright, warm, or cool brightness and change the tone and temperature settings to adjust it even more. Once you have chosen your style, you will be able to use it every time you take a photo in photo mode.
Macro photography is available on the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, thanks to the new Ultra-Wide camera with high lens and auto focus system, which allows for an amazing sharp focus close to 2 mm. Macro movies, which include slow motion and time lapse, are possible with the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. 5 Best Eating Habits for Rapid Weight Loss at Any Age
If you use social media, you have no doubt seen pictures with strangely obscure backgrounds on Instagram and Whatsapp profiles. Have you ever tried to do the same with your photos? To add a nice, dark background, you do not need third party apps or expensive DSLRs.
Our work has been simplified with iPhone models, now allowing us to easily use the dim background in our photos.
If you are interested in taking pictures, you have no doubt seen those beautiful Instagram photos with an amazingly dark background. Maybe you tried to achieve the same effect on your photos. The good news is that you do not need a luxurious DSLR camera to get a beautiful blurry background in your photos. How to install iOS 16 Developer Preview on Apple iPhone | iOS 16 Features
New iPhone models make it easy to create a blurry background, but even older iPhones can achieve the result with a few additional steps. If you were wondering how to blur the background image on an iPhone, we have three easy ways to make it happen.
- 1 How to Blur the Background of Your Photos on iPhone
- 2 Use iPhone Portrait mode
- 3 Move closer to your Object
- 4 Blur the background using iPhone apps
- 5 How to darken the background using Snapseed
- 6 How to blur an image in Photoshop Express
- 7 How to blur the photo features on iPhone
- 8 Blur part of an image using Photo Un.blur
- 9 Blur the face on iPhone photos with the background of Blur Photo Effect
How to Blur the Background of Your Photos on iPhone
When you blur the photo features on an iPhone, you usually blur the background while focusing on the main theme. Most iPhones make this easy to use in portrait mode, but even if you don’t have portrait mode on your phone, there are other ways to make the background really bleak to make your theme really shine. Here are a few different ways to blur the background image on an iPhone.
Use iPhone Portrait mode
As mentioned earlier, the easiest way to blur the background of your image is to use Portrait mode for iPhone, available for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro. Size. If you have an iPhone XR or an iPhone SE of 2020, you can use the stand-alone mode to blur the background when photographing people. Photographing pets and inanimate objects will not work in portrait mode. HBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Date: BSEH to announce Haryana Board Class 10, 12 Results on 15 June 2022
Here’s how to blur the background of your photo using Portrait mode on iPhone:
- Open the Camera app on your iPhone.
- Tap Stands.
- Automatic setting of Standby Lights, but you can scroll through different lighting options and press one of them before inserting your shot.
- Make sure your subject is between two and eight feet from the camera lens.
- Check your screen before pressing the lock button. Your title should be sharp and the background should be blurred.
- Tap the close button to take a picture.
Move closer to your Object
What if you have an iPhone model without Portrait mode? Can you blur the background with your iPhone? Yes! One way you can try is to get closer to your topic. Before pressing the shutter, hold your finger on your head to turn on Auto Focus. The closer you get to your topic, the more likely your background will be. Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Vs Snapdragon 870: Newer Or Wiser? – Which is the Best Processor?
Blur the background using iPhone apps
If you now find yourself wishing you could use one of our first two suggestions to blur the background of your photo while you are taking it, do not worry. There are many useful background apps for editing photos after you have taken them. Here’s how to add an extra dimension to a photo after taking it using two tried and tested applications: Snapseed and Photoshop Express. OPPO K10 5G Specs and Pricing In India | OPPO K10 5G Review
How to darken the background using Snapseed
- Download Snapseed and open it on your iPhone.
- Grant Snapseed access to your photos and tap anywhere to add an image.
- Tap Tools.
- Scroll down and press Blink Lens.
- A circle will appear over your photo. Drag a circle to your photo to identify the area you want to blur.
- Squeeze or extend your fingers across the screen to make the circle smaller or larger, or extend it.
- If you are happy with the results, tap the check mark in the bottom corner.
- Tap Send and select Save to add the image to your photo library.
How to blur an image in Photoshop Express
- Download Photoshop Express and open it on your iPhone.
- Choose a photo to edit.
- Touch Adjust and scroll to the menu and then tap Blur.
- A circle will appear on the screen, which you can drag over your main title.
- Use the slide to increase or decrease the amount of blur, and use your fingers to make the circle smaller or larger.
- When you’re done, tap the upload icon at the top of the screen to add an image to your library.
How to blur the photo features on iPhone
Now let’s talk about some cases where you may need to blur a portion of an image. Whether you blur the text, face, or other aspects of the summary, here’s how to do it using third-party apps.
Blur part of an image using Photo Un.blur
- Download the Un.Blur image and open it on your iPhone.
- Choose an image to work on and tap Blur.
- Use your finger to paint the area of the image you want to blur.
- You can also select Filter to select a powerful blur effect with different patterns. After selecting a filter, tap Blur to paint a new result.
- When you’re done, tap Share to save to your photo library.
Blur the face on iPhone photos with the background of Blur Photo Effect
- Download the Blur Photo Effect background and open it on your iPhone.
- Under Editing Tools, press Blur.
- Select the photo you want to edit from your photo library.
- Crop if you like and press Finish.
- Tap Effect to select the type of blurring you want to add. The free version allows you to choose a blur or movement effect. You can also use the slide to adjust brightness and power.
- For detailed blurring, use your sharp fingers to zoom in on your image.
- Use your finger to draw dark lines to cover the part of the image you want to blur.
- Touch Next to add a filter if you like.
- Tap the upload icon to add your blurred image to your photo library.