PUBG Mobile is ready to receive update 2.4 for global users. The new update will include many amazing features and additions to the game that will make the overall game more immersive.
However, Indian players are waiting for information about the release of an update for the Indian version of PUBG, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), which has been banned under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
So this article covers all the information about whether BGMI will receive the 2.4 updates like PUBG Mobile.
Will Krafton release update 2.4 for BGMI like PUBG Mobile?
Currently, Krafton has not announced update 2.4 for Battlegrounds Mobile India. This means that players still have to wait for their favorite Battle Royale title to return to their smartphones. The developers cannot release official updates for the game as the Indian government has banned it in the country.
However, Krafton recently announced that it is actively negotiating with the relevant authorities to lift the ban on the game title as soon as possible. This means that players will soon be able to download and play the latest updates in BGMI. Here’s what was mentioned in the report:
Players are advised not to download APK files from websites that offer BGMI 2.4 version. Most of these files are fake and contain malicious viruses and other software that can compromise your device’s security settings. Players are advised to follow the news related to the BGMI unban on the game’s official website and social media.
Best new features in PUBG Mobile 2.4 update
PUBG Mobile version 2.4 will include many new features and game content, including Bruce Lee’s collaboration.
New collaboration with Bruce Lee
With version 2.4, Krafton teamed up with the late legendary martial artist Bruce Lee. The developers will add a new themed mode to the classic maps and release many other game items.
Here are the main features of the PUBG Mobile x Bruce Lee collaboration:
- Many martial arts arenas will appear in theme-mode matches. While some arenas will be time-limited, others will be accessible at any time.
- Back For Honor is a 1v1 battle between a recalled player and their original killer. The winner of the duel will be richly rewarded.
- A new two-seater Dancing Lion bike (found only in the crate in the middle of the Martial Arts Arena) comes into play. It can be stored in a backpack and used multiple times.
- A new weapon, the Explosive Bow, is also coming to the game.
- A new item called the Grappling Hook can be fired at a target and pulled to it.
- New items, called Blessing Lanterns and Blessing Kites, can be found in various urban cities and above martial arts arenas. Players can destroy these crates to get supplies.
- Kung Fu Steamed Bun can restore energy and health.