Diwali 2022 Shubh Muhurat: Diwali is a major festival of Hinduism. It is believed that on the day of Diwali, Lord Shri Ram returned to Ayodhya after completing his exile and conquering Lankapati Ravana. Diwali is celebrated in this happiness. On this day, people celebrate good fortune by lighting lamps. Give out sweets. Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha are also worshiped on Diwali day. The festival of Diwali starts from Dhanteras and lasts for five days till Bhaiya Dooj. Apart from Hinduism, people of Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism also celebrate the festival of Diwali. Let us tell you that this year Diwali is on 24th October. Let us know when is the auspicious time for Diwali and what is the method of worship? How to please Goddess Lakshmi this Diwali?
Diwali 2022 Shubh Muhurat
Please note that this year Amavasya Tithe falls on October 24 and 25. Amavasya Tithe ends on October 25 before Pradosh Kaal. Amavasya date will be 24th October in Pradosh period. On October 24, Amavasya will be tithe even at the appointed time. Hence, Diwali will be celebrated on October 24 across the country. Know that on October 24th, the New Moon will begin at 5:28 p.m., which will remain until 4:19 p.m. Tuesday night. The auspicious time to worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha on Diwali on October 24 is from 6:54 PM to 8:18 PM in the evening.
Diwali Puja Method
If you worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha with full devotion on the day of Diwali, you will get happiness and prosperity. On the day of Diwali, the house should be clean. Bring the new Lakshmi-Ganesh idol to the house of worship and sit. For this make a Rangoli and keep the place at the place of worship. Then spread the red cloth over it. Now place the idol of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha on it. Keep an urn of water near the base. Then apply tilak on the idol of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha. Then light the lamp.
- Maa Lakshmi sits where there is purity. In such a situation, after taking a bath before sunrise, Gangajal sprinkled the entire house and the place of worship of Lakshmi ji and sanctified the place.
- Decorate the house with flowers, build a pylon at the front door and create a symbol of auspiciousness, a swastika. Make Rangoli for mother’s arrival in the evening.
- During the auspicious time of Pradosh, spread red cloth on the puja post and install idols of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi and Mother Saraswati.
- Idols should be installed with their face facing east or west.
- To worship Lord Kubera, place Akshat in front of the idol of Goddess Lakshmi on a silver or bronze plate by making a swatik with a roll and keeping silver coins in it.
- Place the mango leaves in the vase, tie the moth to the coconut and install it on the vase.
- Invoke all deities by lighting a ghee lamp. Then first of all by addressing Lord Ganesha sandalwood tilak, give Janeu, Akshat, flowers, Durva.
- Worship Shodashopachar Goddess Lakshmi, Maa Sarasvati. Offer Roli, Molly, Turmeric, Vermilion, Mehndi, Akshat, Pan, Areca Nut, Lotus Flower, Kalava, Panchamrit, Fruits, Sweets, Khel Batase, Perfume, Pancharatna, Cowry Coconut etc.
- There is also a law to worship Maa Kali on Diwali day. Mahanisha i.e. Goddess Kali is worshiped in two ways on this day. One is normal and the other is Tamaska worship. Those who lead the life of a householder should do normal worship.
- Now shout the mantras of Lord Ganesha and Maa Lakshmi Om Shree Hreem Shree Kamale Kamallaye Prasid Prasid, Om Shree Hreem Shree.
Diwali/Deepawali Festival Dates
|22 Oct||Dhan Teras|
|23 Oct||Narak Chaudas|
|25 Oct||Govardhan Puja|
|26 Oct||Bhai Dooj|
Diwali/Diwali 2022 Shubh Muhurat Choghadiya Muhurat 2022(Day)
- Amrit – 06:27 AM to 07:52 AM
- Shubh – 09:16 AM to 10:41 AM
- Char- 01:30 PM to 02:54 PM
- Labh- 02:54 PM to 04:18 PM
Diwali Choghadiya Muhurat 2022(Night)
- Labh – 10:30 PM to 12:05 AM, Oct 25
- Shubh – 01:41 AM to 03:17 AM, Oct 25
- Amrit – 03:17 AM to 04:52 AM, Oct 25
- Char- 04:52 AM to 06:28 AM, Oct 25