Delhi University admission 2023 will be based solely on CUET UG/PG score for UG and PG admissions from now on. The DUET exam was therefore canceled. The exam date has been announced for admission based on CUET UG. Admission is secured through the admissions process at the undergraduate level. Admission is offered to various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses provided by the University of Delhi.
Selection of candidates for admission to various UG/PG courses is done on the basis of CUCET score. Qualified candidates will get admission in various courses offered like Engineering, Commerce, Management, Law etc. In this article we have provided complete details regarding Delhi University Admission 2023.
- 1 Delhi University 2023 Exam Dates
- 2 DU Application Form 2023
- 3 Application Fee:
- 4 How to apply to Delhi University 2023
- 5 Delhi University Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 6 Delhi University Exam Pattern 2023
- 7 Delhi University Admission Syllabus 2023
- 8 Tips for preparing for admission to DU 2023
Delhi University 2023 Exam Dates
For UG Courses (CUET):
|Events||Exam Dates 2023|
|Online application Date from||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date for the online Application Form||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit fee||–|
|Application correction window|
|Admit card release||May 2023|
|CUET UG Exam 2023||21st to 31st May 2023|
|Result date Announcement||July 2023|
|Admission start||3rd week of July 2023|
For PG Courses (CUET PG exam):
|Events||Exam Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online registration will commence||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit card release||June 2023|
|CUET PG Exam date||June 2023|
|Declaration of result||July 2023|
|Group Discussion/ Interview||July 2023|
|1st allotment list release||July 2023|
|Document verification||Last week of July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||September 2023|
DU Application Form 2023
Delhi University Application Details 2023 can be found below:
- The Delhi University application form will be available online mode.
- Application forms for UG (CUET) 2023 will be available from 1st week of April 2023 to 3rd week of May 2023.
- Candidates have to provide details like candidate name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Scanned copies of photographs and signatures of the candidates should be uploaded in the application form.
- Application for CUET PG courses will be published from 1st week of April 2023 to 2nd week of June 2023.
- Applicants must fill in all details carefully as mistakes may lead to rejection of the application.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- DU application fees can be submitted through credit/debit card payment gateways or Net Banking.
How to apply to Delhi University 2023
- Visit the link to the online website (the link will be given above).
- Candidates have to select the link according to their admission rates and click on it.
- Candidates have to click on “New Registration” link.
- After OTP verification, candidates are redirected to login page, candidate has to enter registered email and password to login.
- Then fill the details like personal details, academic details, document upload section, application fee payment.
- Candidates have to upload the documents as mentioned in the specifications.
- Now the candidates have to verify the application details and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Delhi University Eligibility Criteria 2023
Here is the detailed information about Delhi University Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2023:
For B.Tech (IT and Mathematical Innovations):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appeared in 12th standard or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCME) compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
For M.Com Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.A, BBA, B.Com or equivalent examination from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ST) in their qualifying examination.
For the LLM course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have LLB degree of 3 or 5 years duration from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) to be eligible.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates will require B.Tech/ B.E. or its equivalent degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates will require at least 60% marks (54% for OBC and 40% for SC / ST) in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission.
Delhi University Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates can check the Delhi University Exam Pattern 2023 in the section below:
For UG (CUET pattern):
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The exam is offered in 13 languages.
- Duration: The duration for block I will be 3 hours and 15 minutes and for block II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes to solve the paper.
- Number of Questions: The exam will have a total of 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
For PG (CUET pattern):
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted online.
- Duration: The duration of the paper will be 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Number of Questions: Each question will contain 100 questions.
- Question Type: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Intermediate: The report will be in English.
- Marking scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Delhi University Admission Syllabus 2023
Delhi University Syllabus 2023 will be different for each course offered. To prepare for the UG CUET exam, candidates must study the subject from class 12 onwards.
For the CUET PG exam, candidates must study the syllabus of the respective UG subjects in which they wish to pursue their postgraduate studies. The syllabus is corresponding to BA /B.Com / B.Sc. or its equivalent syllabus of Delhi University.
Tips for preparing for admission to DU 2023
Here are some DU Preparation Tips 2023 for the candidates to help them in the exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Look at the prescribed exam syllabus.
- Avail the best books and study materials available online.
- Practice previous year question papers and model papers.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take stress and take care of your health.