Accountants are responsible for a variety of financial matters related to the preparation of financial records. These functions typically include electricity tax adjustment and tax return, preparation and maintenance of financial records, and the accuracy of the statements made. Accountants in the United States are required to perform all of these functions while complying with the General Reference Terms (GAAP).
Accountants usually have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field. In addition, many accountants have a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) degree, which is obtained by passing a national examination and completing a minimum number of college hours. Accountants usually fall into one of four categories: public accountant, management accountant, government accountant, or internal auditor.
- 1 Accountant Jobs In Gurugram/Gurgaon
- 2 Chartered Accountant / CA Qualified
- 3 Associate – Process Risk & Controls (Chartered Accountant)
- 4 Accountant and Office Administration
- 5 Executive/Senior Accountant
- 6 Accountant Responsibilities
- 7 Qualifications for Accountant
Accountant Jobs In Gurugram/Gurgaon
Chartered Accountant / CA Qualified
- Address – AICS Consultancy Service Pvt. Ltd.
- Salary – ₹ 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Experience – 0 – 4 years
- Company: Ca Firm
- Profile: Chartered Accountant
- Working days: 6
- Salary range: 35 to 60k
- Location: Noida, Delhi Munirka and Gurgaon.
- Only Male / Female Selected Only
We are looking for a highly qualified chartered accountant. The chartered accountant is responsible for implementing accounting systems and procedures, preparing monthly financial reports, taxes, managing large amounts of general ledger data, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
To be successful as a chartered accountant, you need to have a solid track record of working, good oral and writing skills, and have a wealth of experience in a variety of accounting processes.
Chartered Accountant Requirements:
- Qualified CA
- Completion of Articles.
Associate – Process Risk & Controls (Chartered Accountant)
- Address – RSM DELIVERY CENTER (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
- Salary – Not Disclosed
- Experience – 0 – 2 years
- Chartered Accountant With Internal Audit, SOX Advisory, Internal Financial Management, Contract Compliance and Debt Review.
- The candidate must have good financial, operational and technical knowledge and related risks, design and evaluate internal financial reporting control and SOX 404.
- You are eligible to pursue a career related certificate (CIA, CFE, CISA)
- Strong Data Analysis Skills include advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, and basic formulas), Word and PowerPoint
- MS Visio capabilities to improve process and data flow diagrams
- Openness to work day flexibility, speed, remote work environment, use of new tools
- Multiple multi-tasking skills, priorities and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English) as the position requires regular communication with RSM International customers
- ParticipationOther Consultation – Other
- Industry TypeAccounting / Auditing
- Functional AreaConsulting
- Full-Time Work, Permanent
- Paragraph CategoryAlternative Consultation
Accountant and Office Administration
- Address – Global Institute of Technology and Management
- Experience – 5 – 10 years
- Salary – ₹ 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Perform general accounting and other related activities in the accounting department.
- Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains normal ledger.
- Invoice codes, set up new accounts, link accounts, and close monthly books.
- It covers bank accounts at least monthly, validates deposits, and answers questions from banks.
- Integrates customer accounts and manages available collections of accounts.
- It confirms the payment of invoices related to the accounts payable and ensures that payments are made to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides assistance with external auditors; collects the necessary account details and documents for the annual survey.
- Files require tax returns with government, regional, and local agencies.
- Ideally, it liaises with the software vendor to maintain the accounting software system; recommends updates to improve accounting software.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
Skills / Skills Required:
- Comprehensive information on general accounting and cost accounting.
- Comprehension and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- He specializes in accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline are required.
Three- to five-year accounting experience is required.
- Address – ABANTE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT. LTD.
- Salary – ₹ 3,00,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
- Experience – 3 – 5 years
- Good for Accounting.
- The concept of calculation should be clear.
- He knows math well.
- Fund Management.
- Working in an institution management company.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- RoleAccount / Account Officer
- Industry TypeAccounting / Auditing
- Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
- Full-Time Work, Permanent
- Roles of Accounting & Taxation
- Assist in preparing financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e., GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and internal control systems
- Assistance in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and accurate recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement process improvements
- Help and act as the first contact point for auditor requests
- Manage sensitive information in a confidential manner
Qualifications for Accountant
- Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or a combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting / financial experience
- Demonstrate medium-sized skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with calculation software
- Excellent communication skills are effective communication throughout the organization
- Complete accounting for general accounting and account reconciliation
- Toward high profile