Here are the 5 best and most romantic restaurants in Delhi for couples and dream dates. If you are planning to go on a romantic date then you can visit these restaurants or cafes with your partner to have a perfect date.
Be careful couple! If you and your bae are planning to spend some quality time under the roof of romance in Delhi, we have found a collection for you. Now, no matter what your first day or 50, finding new restaurants with amazing food (especially those with a romantic atmosphere) will be a great way to spend a romantic night with your partner.
Most Romantic Restaurants in Delhi
One of the best and most romantic restaurants in Delhi, Indian Accent is made entirely of glass. With beautiful interiors, antique ambience and rich seats, this place is a popular tourist attraction in Delhi. The decoration here is fun and glorious. Hospitality staff provide instant service and make sure you do not leave disappointed. Couples have always chosen this restaurant to make their days so special. Suffice it to say, it is one of the most romantic places in Delhi NCR to eat.
- Call: +919871117968
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm & 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Address: The Lodhi, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Highlights: Seating AvailableWifi Available
- Cuisines: Modern Indian
- Must haves: Kashmiri Morels MussallumPamersan PapadKanyakumari Pepper CrabCrispy Idiyappam
Nothing can separate the ambience and interior of Jamun. In addition, you will be pleased with their commitment to taste and deliver the food you order. In a city like Delhi, where there are plenty of places for love, Jamun will surely win the race with his true sense of humor and delicious food. You will definitely have a full time here and there is no doubt one of those restaurants where you may want to bring your best portion of dinner.
- Call: +919990442244
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Address: 17, Lodhi Colony, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi
- Highlights: Seating Available
- Cuisines: Light BitesCoffee
- Must haves: Lal MaansButter ChickenDal MakhaniPaneer Tikka
Sevilla – The Claridges
Inspired by the Mediterranean azure sky and land, Claridges’ Sevilla is one of the city’s most beautiful places to love. To this day, the restaurant continues to win unprecedented recommendations, prizes and rave reviews for its new gastronomical arrangements. One of the most romantic hotels in Delhi for couples, Claridges is located in Central Delhi and is the perfect place to have your special someone. The restaurant is not short of a mythical dream that you do not want to wake up from and the food is very tasty. It is a date-appropriate place where you can enjoy a candle-light dinner with some of your important friends in D-town.
- Call: +911130806572
- Timing: 7:00 pm – 11:45 pm
- Address: The Claridges, 12, Near Lodhi Road, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Highlights: Serves BuffetSeating AvailableOpen Air Seating
- Cuisines: ItalianSpanishAmericanPizza
- Must haves: PaellaRavioliTiramisuRisotto
Olive Bar & Kitchen
The world is in conflict and time stands at this allfresco Mediterranean restaurant in Delhi. With beautiful white walls, a stone courtyard, a canopy of the Banyan tree and a star-studded floor above the tree, there is nothing that your significant other would not agree with in this Delhi restaurant. Olive Bar & Kitchen was set during the ban period when cocktails were served with cups of tea and entertainment was live bands, quiet cinemas, and downstairs shows.
They offer the best martinis in town beat by their alcoholic celebrity Zdenek Kastanek as well as delicious food and eclectic music in the most beautiful setting. You should add this place to your list of the best restaurants in Delhi for couples.
- Call: +919810235472
- Timing: 12:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Address: One Style Mile, Haveli 6, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli, New Delhi
- Highlights: Serves AlcoholBreakfast PlaceLive MusicSeating Available
- Cuisines: ItalianMediterraneanPizzaCheese Pizza
- Must haves: Chocolate FondantMezze PlatterPastaCheesecake
Le Cirque, The Leela Palace
When it comes to the best romantic arrangements in town, Leela Palace often appears first on the list, and having a candle light dinner in their place is an opportunity not to be missed. This magnificent restaurant is adorned with beautiful sofa lines and tables, and a magnificent view of the surrounding landscape. There is also a bar set up on one side of the room and a living kitchen that makes the dishes clean. If your bae enjoys class, beauty and luxury food, this restaurant is a must visit. Highly specialized in French and Italian Cuisines, the area also offers imported liquor and refreshing cocktails and mocktails.
- Call: +911139331234
- Timing: 7:00 pm – 11:45 pm
- Address: The Leela Palace, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Highlights: Serves AlcoholSeating AvailableWifi Available
- Cuisines: ItalianFrenchSaladSeafood
- Must haves: MacaroonCreme BruleeScallopsMorel Mushroom Risotto